Compact Size & Light Weight
- High energy density battery, enabled Dyness Powerbox ultra-compact, light weight.
- Compact size makes Dyness Powerbox easy to handle.
- DC breaker embedded, safer, easier.
|Dimension / mm||928 x 555 x 210|
|Weight / Kg||47|
Modular Design & Expandable System
- Modular design allowing extension whenever wanted, allows for expansion from 2.4KWh to 9.6KWh system, and can parallel to get bigger energy capacity with no limits.
- With such flexibility, Powerbox makes an excellent solution for households of multiple sizes.
High Power Output & Usable Energy Ratio
- Dyness Battery Storage System has high output power and usable energy ratio, the system can reach 1C continuously and 2C at peak to support critical requirement such as A/C.
- They can reach 95% usable ratio.
Safest Battery & Perfect Compatibility
LiFePO4 chemistry battery has been widely recognized as one of the safest batteries.
- LiFePO4 chemistry features stable structures and its thermal runaway temperature is over 480 degree.
- That’s 100% higher than other Li-ion chemistry battery.
- It’s designed for residential and commercial applications with absolute safety.
LiFePO4 batteries are in use in a number of applications:
- ESS – Energy Storage System (ESS) for Frequency regulation, renewable energy integration with solar and wind, micro gird application, telecom application and back up power.
- EV – Electrical Vehicles (EV) in transportation area.
- HESS – It has been widely applied to distributed, stationary energy storage like Home Energy Storage System (HESS) now.
Powerbox are perfectly working with leading inverter brand below：
- Lux Power
- SMA (Under testing)
- Deye (Under testing)
- More brands will be pronounced soon.
- Doesn’t require expensive cooling and ventilation systems
- 6000 cycles, 10 year warranty (70% capacity remaining) when installed by a qualified installer/electrician, and must be registered on the Dyness website.
- 3000 cycles, 5 year warranty when used in mobile vehicle applications such as RVs and marine.
- Easy to be mounted on the wall or stand on the floor
Certifications & Specification
- TUV CE IEC62619 IEC62040 UN38.3
- Australian CEC Accredited
Product Datasheet :
Product Certification :