Compact Size and Elegant Design
- High energy density battery, enables Alpha ESS to design a compact and elegant design.
- Modular design allows quicker installation.
- Pleasant design will complement any domestic home aesthetics.
|Dimension / mm||610W x 236D x 728H|
|Weight / Kg|| 95|
Modular Design & Expandable System
- Modular design allowing extension whenever wanted, allows for expansion from 10.3KWh to 61.8KWh system.
- With such flexibility, the SMILE 5 with 10.3P battery makes an excellent solution for households of multiple sizes.
|Module||1 x 10.3kWh module|
High Power Output & Usable Energy Ratio
- Alpha ESS system has high output power and usable energy ratio, the system can reach 100A max charge and discharge current (0.5C).
- They can reach 90% usable ratio.
Safest Battery & Perfect Compatibility
LiFePO4 chemistry battery has been widely recognized as one of the safest battery.
- LiFePO4 chemistry features stable structures and its thermal runaway temperature is over 480 degree.
- That’s 100% higher than other Li-ion chemistry battery.
- It’s designed for residential and commercial applications with absolute safety.
LiFePO4 batteries are in use in a number of applications:
- ESS – Energy Storage System (ESS) for Frequency regulation, renewable energy integration with solar and wind, micro gird application, telecom application and back up power.
- EV – Electrical Vehicles (EV) in transportation area.
- HESS – It has been widely applied to distributed, stationary energy storage like Home Energy Storage System (HESS) now.
Alpha ESS SMILE 5 with 10.3P battery has been designed for seamless integration between the inverter and the battery, so installers have no need to configure the communications parameters between the inverter and the battery to ensure the system operates correctly.
- Doesn’t require expensive cooling and ventilation systems
- 8000 cycles, 5 year product warranty, 10 year performance warranty when installed by a qualified installer/electrician.
- Easy to be mounted on the wall or stand on the floor
Certifications & Specification
- IEC62619 IEC62109-1&2,IEC62477-1, IEC62040.1.1, IEC62116
- Australian CEC Accredited